Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Not Doing so Great on this Tracking Thing

I know tracking food is important for my success

In the past, my most successful weight loss always occurred when I consistently tracked what I ate, yet for some reason I keep letting days go by where I don't keep track of my food intake.

I know I need to do better, and there isn't really any reason I'm not except that in the moment I make an excuse to not track. It might be that someone offers me something I shouldn't eat.  Or that I know my breakfast was too high in calorie and that I probably won't be able to come within my goal for the day.  It might be that I was just too busy one day... but in the end they are all excuses.

I know I need to stop the excuses if I want to lose weight.

***************************************

Check out my artwork!